New Graphics and PetLookups Updated
We have 2 new Shop & Gallery Layouts, 2 new guild layouts, 2 new pet lookups, and all the existing pet lookups have been corrected to adjust to the NC Mall button addition.
Edit: the Shop and Gallery layouts pages are now merged into one page, the layouts on this page work for both shop and gallery.
||Posted by anuarisa on 18th of July 2007 at 12:44 PM NST|
Random Events Guide
After receiving dozens of neomails about the Boochi random event I had placed on the News and Features earlier this month, it was time to make a good guide about random events, how they work and what they do. It is now done, SunnyNeo's Random Events Guide
|Something has happened!
||Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort.
||Posted by anuarisa on 16th of July 2007 at 03:37 PM NST|
Converted Pets! + Minor updates + New Avatar
Have you been wondering what a pet will look like in its new converted form, and is the rainbow pool not much help to you? Behold! SunnyNeo's Converted Pets page
Other good news is: The kougra problem we had with the Customisation database has been fixed.
And... the screenshots for Mozilla Firefox in our Adblocking Tutorial are now in English!
||Try on some different items from the NC Mall. Getting this avatar is random. There is no event that gives you the avatar, it just appears in your list.
This avatar does not count towards your secret avatar count.
|- Coming Soon -
||Posted by anuarisa on 13th of July 2007 at 07:23 AM NST|
Customisation Update + Stamp Update
All the descriptions, rarities and shops of the wearable clothes have been entered into our Customisation database. Now you can browse and find out which shop sells the item you are looking for!
There is one note however, the items that a Kougra can wear are not showing up properly, we are busy trying to fix this error. The kougra problem has been solved!
Secondly, we have divided the Stamps page into smaller sections. Each album page now has it's own page. Which means the page should be loading much quicker, especially for those on dial up!
||Posted by anuarisa on 6th of July 2007 at 10:41 PM NST|
Petpet Avatars are back! + Neopets Jelly Day News
First of all a very happy joyful message relating to the petpet avatars. They had not been working since April, but they are back now! If you were missing out on some petpet avatars, now is your chance to get them!
Second of all, did you notice it was Jelly Day, but the news was never updated? Here is the secret Jelly Day News (because of course.. Jelly World does not exist according to TNT...):
4th and 5th July
- Where did this new Gelatinous Non-Cube Petpet come from?!
- And here are some foods that are now on sale.
- The latest Gallery Spotlight winner is melly4313_2 with their gallery Jelly World DOES exist!.
- There are Jelly pets and/or petpets for you to decorate your shop, gallery, or web page with on our Fun Images page.
- If you want a chance to have your videos viewed by others on Neopets why not submit them? Oh and you know you want to show them off and recieve a shiny trophy. :)
- Add a little music to your day with one of these new Instruments.
- What a strange colour for a Grundo to be...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Cybunny Pinwheel Background. 200 people guessed correctly, earning them 10,000 NP each.
- If you think some of the items in your Neogarden are just a bit hard then maybe you would like one of these new items from the Garden Centre.
- The Pretty Pink Flower Hat can now be worn by the Buzz, Cybunny, Gelert, Ixi, JubJub, Koi and Mynci.
Want to find this news yourself? Visit the Neopets News page, view source and search for jelly.
||Posted by anuarisa on 5th of July 2007 at 01:57 PM NST|
Adblocking Tutorial + Tutorial for hiding your active pet on the Neoboards + JTTLI Prizes!
If you are unhappy about the major increase in advertisments on neopets (and perhaps on other websites you like to visit), read our newest Blocking the Ads tutorial. It will show you how to get an advert-free browsing environment on your computer. No more inappropriate ads that slow everything down and sometimes even give you spyware!
The second tutorial if for those among us who are very attached to having just one avatar and dont want their active neopet to show on the Neoboards. Interested? Visit the Hiding your pet on Neoboards tutorial.
(For future references: the link to this page can be found on the Neoboards Tricks Page)
Must... kill... ads...
Latest news is that you can now collect your prizes from the JTTLI Plot, in the Prize Shop! There is no avatar or sidebar however :(