- You have reasonable coding knowledge of all neo graphic areas; userlookups, shops, galleries, guilds, petlookups, and petpages. You have to have a good enough concept of how coding works on these types of layouts, so that you are able to manipulate the code in order to get things to do what they should.
- You already have/or are able to download the following browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Opera. You will need to be able to test the graphics in the browsers and update the coding so that the layouts are compatible with all of these browsers.
- You have the time to be able to go through and test each layout section of graphics at least once every 3 months. If you break this up, that would be 1 section of graphics about every 2 weeks. The non layout sections (backgrounds, cursors, adoptables, etc) may need checked occasionally as well, but only if neo were to change something that relates to them in their coding.
- You accept that when you do something for the site it will then become the site's and if you were to ever leave, whatever you contributed would stay.
- You plan on doing this job for quite a long time. We are not looking for people who will quit after a month. Please only apply if you're sure you will enjoy this job.
- You do not work for another Neopets related website.
- You have good communicative skills. Someone might neomail with a vague issue on a layout not working. It may make no sense to you, but you should be able to talk to them until you find out what is causing them problems.